How to Create New Email Accounts with Various Service Providers
If you want to have a new set of email IDs, first create new accounts with various service providers like Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. An email ID is a crucial piece of personal information that you will need for all types of communication, be it personal, official, or promotional. If you have not created a mail ID for yourself yet, here is a guide to do so with some of the most popular email service providers.
Google email is also known as Gmail, and creating an account with Google is simple. This mail ID will come in handy when using a number of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter; it is also necessary for you to be able to access and download apps on Google’s Play Store. Given below are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit the Google account creation page
- There you will be asked to provide some crucial information like your name, date of birth, and alternative email ID.
- You will also be asked to choose a name for your Gmail ID and a password.
- Once you have entered all the details you can click on the next button and your account is created.
- You might face a problem where the name you have given for your ID is already taken; you will then have to choose another one and then select “Next.”
Yahoo mail is a free email service from the house of Yahoo. It gives you 1000 GB of storage and lets you configure your inbox so that you receive an email from other email service providers as well. Following is how you can create an email account with Yahoo.
- Visit Yahoo’s main page, click on “mail,” and then choose the “sign-up” option.
- Once on the page, you will need to fill in your personal information along with the email ID and password you want.
- Once you are done filling the information, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Text me a code,” which will send you a verification code on the mobile number you entered with your personal details.
- You have to enter that code in the box provided and click on “Submit Code.”
- Your email account with Yahoo is created.
If you need new email IDs, create new accounts with the service providers mentioned above and enjoy free email service for a lifetime